#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday 30 June 2014

DRY JULY





- JULY has arrived -
Do you know what that means??
It's time to GET DRY!

That's right, July is the driest month of the year for anyone game enough ( and I am not talking about this awful winter dry skin.. )
Nope.  We are talking BOOZE people. 

No wine, no beer. no vodka, no drink of any kind that consists of alcohol. I have taken to the challenge and its starts....


 NOW!

(Donate Here)



It feels good to be doing something thats good for my health but also helping other in the process.
When I was asked to be an ambassador for DRY JULY I had already decided the day before the call, that I was going to participate. I am not a heavy drinker, but I liked the idea of a month free from any hangover and being able to raise money for a charity I believe in.


The Mission:
Dry July’s mission is to improve the wellbeing both of adult cancer patients and their families, and of Dry July participants making healthy lifestyle changes.
The Vision
Dry July’s vision is to continue to benefit the cancer community and improve the wellbeing of more and more adults living with cancer.

-

My donations will be going to the Royal North Hospital - for adults with Cancer and this hospital holds a special place in my heart, as it is where I was brought into the world... as a chubby little baby me :)

No Booze and $ funds for an amazing cause ? What's not to love!?

-


Yesterday Dry July attempted a Guinness World Record of  'The worlds biggest smoothie' 
- And we DID IT!  
Over 2000L of berryliscious smoothie and so much awareness raised for such a fabulous cause.
So much fun and nobody there felt like they needed a drink ( well it was 9 in the morning so i'm glad about that)... 

It's all about setting out to achieve a goal, and changing habits. It may seem tricky right now but a few days in without that daily glass of wine and your head will be clearer, your energy levels sky rocketing and your skin and body will LOVE you for it. 

Changing simple habits can really benefit you long term. 
If you think you have what it takes just go to 
and sign up today !



 I LOVE the motto this year  -

" IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD 
ACHIEVE WITHOUT A
 HANGOVER " 


It's true. So many sundays are ruined with fuzzy heads but for 31 days our heads will be clean 
and lord KNOWS what we could achieve...  really I may take up flying or ... knife throwing or something!  (  mm.. maybe not but I am looking forward to feeling great )




Please donate to my fund here :





ANY amount counts and remember its a Tax deduction . Win win really!

CHEERS  
(I am holding a cup of tea)

& good luck all you Dry July legends!



Casey 

xx



1 comment: