#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday 17 June 2014

MODEL CO - BEAUTY PROFILE





A Beauty Profile on http://www.modelcocosmetics.com touching on all my beauty essentials and favourite things at the moment :)  
________

Blogger, singer and performer Casey Burgess always looks bright, glowing and flawless, so we spent five minutes getting to know which beauty products and trends really make her tick. We also learnt that she shares our sentiments when it comes to tanning! Read on to find out more…
Who is your beauty icon and why? Kate Bosworth always looks knock out. Simple, chic and elegant. Above all she looks stylish and effortless and I love that about her.
What is your go-to makeup look and why? I usually go for a bronzed and highlighted cheek, with bold lashes, eyeliner, a nude lip and lip gloss. On a night out I love adding a red lip, ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in ‘Red Velvet’ is fun.
What is one beauty trend you are desperate to try and why? I would love to attempt a 60′s Twiggy lash look with bottom lashes. It would probably only look good in photos but it always looks so gorgeous. ModelCo Tip:Try Flutter False Lashes in ‘Individual’ and apply to the bottom outer lashes only.
On a bad hair day, what do you do? Slick low pony tail. Simple and out of the way!
Your skin regime consists of… Cleanse and moisturise. Morning and night. I’ll do a mask once a week and I’ve just recently added some oil at night for the dryer months.
You’re always outdoors, how do you protect your skin? I try to stay out of baking in the sun and I don’t wear oil at the beach. EVER! I use ModelCo Daily Face Mattifying Sunscreen as it’s SPF50+ and it’s good coverage without having to wear makeup. It also keeps my freckles at bay!
What is your secret to great skin? A healthy lifestyle, water and wearing good quality makeup.
Favourite lipstick shade? RED. Always RED. I have all of the ModelCo reds. The Party Proof matte range stays on all night, which is fabulous!
Do you have an unconventional beauty trick? I love a good spray tan. It covers up all imperfections and makes your skin glow. It’s not unconventional but so many people try to be secretive about it. If it makes you feel more comfortable and confident I say GO for it!


You can find this interview on the Model Co Website here


or on 

INSTAGRAM  - @modelco_cosmetics
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/modelco
TWITER  -https://twitter.com/ModelCo


Also follow me at 
INSTAGRAM @caseyaburgess

for lots of make up updates :)

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment