#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday 31 August 2014

ANIMAL



When it comes to an animal print, I am the first to wear it in any way shape or form, but it's generally a leopard print that takes my fancy. I love it when I find something to take me out of my animal rut, and I was excited to find the new collection of  MLM LABEL had this adorable snakeskin print !

 I love the salmon colouring, and it luckily comes in more than just these adorable shorts, so I had better make way in my wardrobe ! When I am looking at buying an item for the upcoming season I like to get something that will fit in with the rest of my wardrobe. These will work with any colour, most shoes and could work for day or night which is something that's great when you are on a budget. 

This black frilled top also from the MLM collection,  and is feminine, classic and a fantastic little addition to any wardrobe, I love the way they look together.

Feminine. Chic and SO Spring. 













I am extremely excited for Spring and this means a whole new way of dressing, and finally some WARM weather thank the lord ! 

SHORTS! We can wear SHORTS again!  I am not too much of a skirt wearer but if you are, than get excited, we can get out those pins ladies and gents !

Also, animal print isn't going out of style any time soon, and when it comes in many styles, it's easy to collect, but like I said, if you're on a budget, choose one piece and mix it into your current wardrobe to stay on trend and you will have fun styling at the same time!

Find this outfit at


And the gorgeous watch from


I also have to thank my beautiful and talented friend Nikki Phillips for the Photography in this blogpost
xx


Happy styling :)


Casey 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment