#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday 29 October 2014

BLACK TRIANGL




On the beaches last summer Triangl Swimwear definitely made their debut , and it seemed like if you didn't have on you were somewhat missing out !  Well if your not into the standard triangle cut of a bikini and prefer a bandeau or 'boob tube' style so you don't get tan lines, than this is your winning bikini. 

In keeping with the sexy neoprene theme that had been so vastly popular, this black bandeau bikini by
Triangl is my go too for something a little sexier this summer. 

What's great about this material, is it really is just like a wetsuit, and once it's on, it aint coming off
 ( unless you want it too! ) So dive away in those waves and be rest assured that there will be no malfunctions ! 












( Shot by Tito Antonio Photography ) 



There is a huge range to choose from on the website, and you can even get two and mix and match which I do with my blue set I got last season.

Jump online and get in before sumer rolls around because when I tried to get one a few months ago they are already selling like hot cakes!



Like most girls I have a crazy swimwear obsession and have a ridiculous amount, but whats one more?! I find a way to justify it somehow … ( sorry credit card ! )

Luckily these are in a great price range, and they have an Australian and an International website so wherever you are you won't miss out.
I am SO excited for summer, I feel like the Sydney weather is teasing us already…


Off to the beach...



Casey


xx




No comments:

Post a Comment