#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Saturday 18 October 2014

FLORAL HOLIDAY





Summer is right around the corner and my love of jumpsuits is just getting stronger.  One easy outfit you can just pick up and slip on , head to the beach then go about the rest of your day, and you still look polished and cute !

Florals are also everywhere you look right now, and the pattern on this particular jumpsuit has to be my favourite of the moment. It's so bright and fun and really compliments most skin tones, even if you don't have a tan it looks great!

This one is from 

They have such a great range of prints, and different styles that are perfect for summer.

Head to their Instagram and Facebook page to look through the range !



SUNGLASSES - SPORTSGIRL
JUMPSUIT - SAINTS AND SECRETS
 










What's cute about this jumpsuit is you can dress it down like I have with converse or vans, or even just thongs, or you could throw on a cute heel and dress it up .
I prefer it to be a casual day playsuit as its easy but still looks quite dressed up.  I can't wait to grab some more from this range, there is so much beautiful stuff to choose from .

I took this playsuit away with me on holiday last week, and had it all scrunched up in my suitcase
 ( I am not the worlds neatest packer! )   It was fabulously crease free It's great to be able to travel on holidays without having to take too much , thats why jumpsuits are the best!


So get your love of floral fired up and get out there and find a cute playsuit that looks fabulous on you !

Have a floral holiday everyday !


- Photography - Tito Antonio - 



Casey

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment