#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Saturday 29 November 2014

BEACHED




If you haven't noticed already, off the shoulder tops are all the rage at the moment and I am absolutely jumping on board this super cute summer trend. It seems to be a trend that comes and goes, and it is definitely a staple in my wardrobe this season.

Every summer I am always on the prowl for the perfect denim short, and I always seem to gravitate toward One Teaspoon. I have decided to steer away from light blue denim and lean toward a darker shade just like the pair I am wearing . I love the colour and length and the gold buttons make it a little but dressier. 
It's always tricky dressing up denim shorts, but rule of thumb in most cases is, if the shorts are short and tight, wear a looser top to even it out. I love love love this white Glassons off the shoulder, and I can imagine they will be flying off the shelves being that they are at a great price point!
I have teamed this outfit with an adorable pair of RMK sandals which are super comfortable and perfect for the upcoming season as well as an oversized pair os Supa Sundays glasses.

White is all the rage just be careful not to spill ( story of my life ) . Have fun and shop around until you feel comfortable in what you have on . Confidence is the best thing you can wear.

















With summer upon us and the beach calling our name, have fun with casual and carefree outfits and shop around for styles that suit your body shape. If you feel self conscious in anything short, go longer, and if you don't like an off the shoulder top just go with a basic T-shirt or baggy singlet. Beach to bar is the idea, something that is comfortable but looks classy at the same time .
Throw on a pair of oversized sunnies and your good to go!

_______________________

Shop the look here 

Shorts - One Teaspoon

Top - Glassons

Shoes - RMK

Glasses - Supa Sundays

Rings - Equip

______________________




Happy shopping 



Casey


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment