#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday 19 November 2014

COMPETITION TIME- DINEAMIC FOOD





It's almost the silly season so it's COMPETITION TIME on the blog, and I have made it the best prize I can think of, and something I would also want to win myself!

______

2 weeks worth of Dineamic Food  frozen meals delivered straight to your door !
______

I have been living off ' DINEAMIC FOOD' for the last week, and have just had 2 weeks worth of frozen meals delivered to my door so I can continue my ' get fit for summer ' journey. With no fuss.

First off, I have never been a frozen food eater. I have always frozen meals myself and thrown them out  weeks or months later because time and time again I forget to defrost them and they turn bad. I also have never been a pre packaged meal eater because I believe the fresher the better and preservatives are a no go zone as much as possible.
Things changed when I was introduced to this incredible company and the food they deliver.

Dineamic food prepare and deliver pre packaged meals ranging from soups, chickens, beef, lamb and the list goes on of fresh, health ( extremely tasty ) meals that are gluten free , preservative free and did I mention damn delicious?? I am a convert.  I have had one for lunch and dinner daily, and it takes less than 15 minutes to prepare from being frozen.

 All I do is soak the packet in boiling water for 10 mins and microwave or cook on the stove top for 3 minutes.  After a long busy day, you can prepare a meal for yourself or for 2 people and I can tell you I have never tasted better soups in my life ! I am addicted to the kale, broccoli and spinach ( yes sounds bland but is incredibly tasty and nourishing ) and what a great way to end the day with something so healthy .  In the busy lives we lead its hard to eat well and stay healthy but Dineamic Food has it all sorted for you .

Have a look at the meals on the website and read below how you can WIN! 















The best part about Dineamic Food is that the price is extremely reasonable .  Each meal, and majority of them feeds 2 people, is less than $10 a meal .  If you are looking to lose weight or maintain your weight, these are fantastic as they are portioned so you won't over eat or if you are looking at cleansing your body or need a quick meal thats good for you, these are all natural and there are lots of gluten free options for those with dietary requirements !


For the next week I will be running a competition and the winner will receive 2 weeks worth of Dineamic Foods meals delivered straight to your door !  In the lead up to the holiday season, what could be better?  Saving money and getting fed healthy delicious meals day and night for 2 weeks!  SCORE!


_______________

NO MESS
NO STRESS
NO FUSS
_______________



All you have to do is head to INSTAGRAM 

 Follow @CASEYABURGESS and @DINEAMICFOOD

REPOST the picture I upload and tag  #DINEAMICFOODCOMP with a little bit about why you would like to win!


GOOD LUCK AND COMP CLOSES NEXT WEEK ON FRIDAY!  XX




Casey


xx



- photo credit. foodphotographer.com and dineamic.com.au-


No comments:

Post a Comment