#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Sunday 2 November 2014

FILL MY STOCKING




With christmas around the corner and jingle bells already in the distance, it's time to start shopping for family, friends and of course yourself!  It's confusing year by year because as we get older it feels like Christmas was only yesterday, so how do we keep coming up with new gift ideas?!  

I have kept my eyes peeled this year for some original, and classy gifts that I have put on my Xmas Wishlist, so I thought I would share it with you!
There is something for everyone, and its a mix of things you may need AND things you may just want - all on a reasonable budget of course!

Enjoy this wish list…. and have fun shopping !


HO HO HO !


____________________________________________________

I am in LOVE with the Natalija The Label sleepwear. A perfect silk robe and nighty for summer is a perfect gift, and all around $100 . 
My favourite is this Navy Silk nighty and the Angelonia Robe. 

WWW.NATALIJATHELABEL.COM.AU

_________________________________________________

The Beach People have fast become a popular choice for cute eclectic round beach towels and I must have one this summer ! Think of the cute picnics you could have on this thing! With several designs to choose from this is a perfect gift and its under $100 - score!



WWW.THEBEACHPEOPLE.COM.AU

__________________________________________________

The whole range of Mia Italia bags are absolutely divine and would make a perfect gift for anybody. These mini clutch bags are my go to when I go out , and I can't even decide on one colour I like. There are so many to choose from but this 'serpent' range is my favourite for this season. 
Made from real leather this bag is a steal for around the $100 mark.



WWW.MIAITALIA.COM

___________________________________________________

Home wares are always a perfect gift, and you know your getting older when you find them exciting !
I have been in love with this range from Ecology for about a year, so I think its about time they make it onto the wish list. Bright, summery and refreshing , you can't go past this beautiful turquoise dinner set. 


ECOLOGY.COM.AU

________________________________________________________

 Every year I like to focus on a charity because christmas is for giving, and this is the gift that keeps on giving . Pink Hope charity has teamed up with jewellery company Emma & Roe, to create this custom butterfly charm, and the donations from sales go toward families facing hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.  What more could you ask for ? 
A beautiful gift or stocking filler for this season. 



WWW.EMMAANDROE.COM.AU


________________________________________________________


Babe Scrub is well known for , exactly that, their salt scrubs ( which are oh so baben' ) and now to add to the list there is a range of amazing Body SoufflĂ© . They smell divine and are a perfect stocking filler or gift for anyone who loves their body products ( me! ) 


WWW.BABESCRUB.COM


____________________________________________

For the fashionista's out there, these matt black ROC sunglasses are to die for!  A twist on the Audrey Hepburn style these are a great beach pair of sunglasses and look good on nearly everyone . 
Add that to the wish list ...
WWW.ROCEYEWEAR.COM.AU

_____________________________________________________


Getting a little higher in the price range but this is one that we can dream about. Thomas Sabo are definitely one of my favourite brands for watches, as they are classic, fantastic quality and look damn good! This rose gold, black faced timepiece is absolutely beautiful, and at around $500 , let's hope Santa is feeling generous this year !!
WWW.THOMASSABO.COM
 _______________________________________________


The silly season has arrived and what better stocking filler than some classic Amaretto. Disaronno has teamed up with Versace and has released this limited edition bottle which looks SO cool. 
I feel a summer full of Amaretto sours and lots of fun with this around !

WWW.DISARONNO.COM
 _________________________________________________________

Being a candle freak, I had to add this to the wish list. A gingerbread scented candle from Pure Grace Candles.  Not only can I not wait to light it, I can't wait to almost eat it.
They also do personalised designs on the candle with initials, or your whole name so what a perfect gift for christmas !  I want 10 in my stocking please Santa !



WWW.PUREGRACECANDLES.COM.AU

________________________________________________




I hope you have enjoyed 'The Wishlist ' for this Christmas.

I hope there is something you love and I hope your Christmas is Merry and Bright.

Christmas is NEXT MONTH so don't be a last minute buyer ( that's always SO stressful ) 


HO HO HO !

Happy Shopping 

x



Casey


xx



1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic. Ceramic Cookware

    ReplyDelete