#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Friday 14 November 2014

SATURDAY DELIVERY




So this is the scenario…. It's Saturday morning, you get asked to head out with a bunch of friends, you say yes and BOOM…. you realise you have absolutely nothing to wear… ( well generally it's a case of having nothing you WANT to wear…but still that's a dilemma.)

You can't be bothered braving the shops but you really want something new to wear … this is where The ICONIC comes in. They have now launched Saturday delivery!
That's right,  you can order something at 10am on saturday morning and have it couriered to the door by the afternoon.  Sounds a little too good to be true, so I put it to the test.

This morning I woke up, placed an order for a super cute jumpsuit at www.theiconic.com.au and went about my day. Before I knew it, it had hit 1pm there was a knock at the door and it was my parcel. I literally couldn't believe it. I had ordered something online just a minute ago and now it was safely in my hands and I had the perfect outfit for tonight. So cool. 

I've always been a fan of The Iconic and now there is even more of a reason to love them. Convenience is key in these crazy lives we live, and it's fast reliable and damn amazing.

WOOHOO!




_________



Below are some of the things on my shopping list at the moment that I think are a must have at the moment. 


__________


Zalora Smocked Playsuit - $39.95




Atmos & Here Striped Neck Knit - $59.95

Benah for Karen Walker Sloane - $272.30


Cameo Your Soul Dress - $169.95





Cameo Play with Fire dress - $189.95


Spurr Eva Buckle Block Heels -$ 49.95

___________



I am a very happy girl , and the jumpsuit I bought was only around 40 Dollars!
 I know.  
I am as shocked as you are. 
But as the website is always having sales, it pays to look during the week, save your favourite items and then order on friday night or saturday morning for the weekend delivery!
Winning!

Have a look this week, and give it a go this weekend.  With more than 700 brands and 45,000 products i'm sure there is something you will love ( and you don't even have to leave your couch ) 

These are the specifics for delivery on a Saturday. 

  • THE ICONIC’s Saturday delivery service is available now to customers across Sydney metro areas, and the company has plans to expand to other parts of Australia in future
  • Shipping cost is $4.95 for orders over $50; $7.95 for orders under $50
  • Customers can order up until 10am on Saturdays to have their items delivered on Saturday between 1pm - 6pm

Easy. 


 For more information and to shop up a storm

Head to ;





Happy Shopping 



Casey 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment