#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday 6 January 2015

DETOXOLOGIE





Happy New Year Everyone !! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas break and a fabulous new years . I know I sure did, but I also know my body is semi hating me for it. It's good and healthy to let loose every now and then, and what better time than the silly season ! But let's be honest for a second, put you hand up if you think your silly season was a little too silly ? ( I won't tell you if my hand is in the air or not, but I will say…. who's joining me on a quick detox?!


Lucky for you guys, and possibly myself, I have found the most incredible place in Sydney's Eastern suburbs who are experts in making the human body feel balanced, healthy and detoxified.

May I introduce to you 



Right after XMAS I took part in a weekend detox 
 "Detox in a box" to be precise, and I already feel like by body is mechanically working better and thanking me for it.  It's not too strenuous or difficult, as you are still allowed to eat , but the tonics and teas that come with it are a great little healthy boost to replenish your kidneys, liver and mood in general.


The detox stars on a friday night ( so cancel your weekend parties, you have had enough already I presume) and finishes on the sunday, so it's nice and quick. 
The food you cook and make yourself and it's rather easy and clean so you aren't slaving away making crazy meals you have never heard of.  On the menu is delicious fruit, fish, vegetables and lots of beautiful fresh clean juices - what could be better!


In the box comes a full outline and guide for you to follow which is like your take home nutritionist! You also receive a fabulous Organic cleanse tea, which is beyond tasty, that you drink in between your meals, and also two tonics that you drink throughout the day that assist with cleansing your digestive tract and also your skin. 


The only part of the detox that may be a little bit icky for some, is the alkalising powder, which is primarily bi carb soda that you drink ( doesn't taste great but if you do the research has some incredible benefits for cleansing and alkalising the body! )
If you can do the rest and get past this, you are on your way to a healthier you and your body will definitely thank you for it.

During the cleanse there is also an amazing clay body wrap which helps to relieve the body from toxins and is actually rather comforting and relaxing.  Place the clay wraps on your areas of trouble, lay back watch an episode of your favourite TV show and your done!  Just like having a personal salon at home. 


After the detox was finished, I had the opportunity to really complete it with a visit the the incredible DETOXOLOGIE in Bondi Junction for a couple of treatments.  

Treatment 1 was Colonic Hydrotherapy - which assists in removing waste material from the body that may not be removing effectively. The procedure ( which I won't go into too much detail on, as it's pretty graphic haha) results in a healthy digestive environment, encouraging the growth of healthy bacteria and the flow of waste to be eliminated effectively.   

- This treatment isn't for everyone and has a lot of talk surrounding it weather it's a good or bad thing to do for the body.  I personally really enjoyed it and felt rather good afterwards, so if you are thinking about giving it a go this is the place to visit. They are professional and caring, making the experience an easy one.  

Treatment 2 was Pressotherapy - which is a completely non invasive treatment focussing on lymphatic drainage and detoxification.  In my words, it's a super cool massage in a space suit.  Who wouldn't want to try this state of the art machine with only a handful in Australia , I think only 2! 
The machine manually inflates then deflates parts of the garment which forces fatty toxins and fatty deposits into the circulatory system and then increases blood flow to the heart , resulting in toxins being flushed out throughout the lymphatic system, in simpler terms, a healthy non invasive alternative to liposuction  


The treatment lasts about and hour and is one of the coolest things I've tried!



All in all I am finally feeling fresh again, and I highly recommend a small cleanse for the body if you have been over eating, drinking or partying . 
You only have one body , and if you don't look after it who else will ?


Have a look at the website for Detoxologie, find a treatment that suits you and I assure you, you will thoroughly enjoy the experience and most importantly the outcome. 

WEBSITE :  




I would love to hear your feedback on any of the treatments you do, and there are lots to choose from!

Lets do this together and get 2015 kicked off with a healthy and happy bang!

GOOD LUCK!




CASEY  


xx




No comments:

Post a Comment