#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday 28 April 2015

MONOCHROME




 Black, great and white, does it get any better? Monochrome is a simple way to look chic and edgy without too many patterns or colours clashing together. It suits every colour and size and can be mixed with most of your wardrobe . As I have shows in my previous post  COTTON ON are doing an incredible job with their latest range, creating pieces that look expensive, without actually breaking the bank.

Whenever I have headed out in my new cotton on pieces at least someone will stop me in the street and ask where I purchased one of the pieces, so I guess the clothing really does speak for itself.

I'm loving their new range of jeans and these black distressed jeans are very edgy/rock & roll and great for the coming winter months as a change to your classic denim. 

Jeans like this look fantastic with a mid heel boot, keeping the whole look edgy. It's refreshing sometimes to not have to wear a heel and this is the perfect go to outfit for comfort and style 
-boots, jeans and grey singlet ( and I always like to throw on a wide brimmed hat ! )










Keeping it classic and simple is what I am all about and what I think, most of the time, looks the best.
It makes it much more fun on those special occasions when you do dress up to go a little crazy and thro in dolour and more extravagant accessories. 

Monochrome is where it's at for Autumn / Winter and there is so much to choose out there just get the key pieces you feel will match with what you have from last season ( to help save some $$ )

Lucky Cotton On has incredible pricing with these pieces all under $50.

Gotta love that!

__________________________________________________


To Shop the look above head to the links below :





____________________________________________________




Happy Shopping




Casey 


xx





1 comment: