#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Wednesday 20 May 2015

NEUTRALS





Colder weather is calling for warmer clothing and it's easy to opt for black black and more black! But i'm not saying you need to go out on a crazy 'farrrshion' limb and buy coats in crazy colours, I actually have been really enjoying neutrals this season.  Nude, grey ( and ok maybe a dash of black ) are everywhere and the biggest fashion stores all over Australia are stocked to the brim with amazing pieces to choose from.  I love buying one classic coat for winter and wear it until it can be worn no more, or until my friends are sick of seeing me in the same one, but if you can find one for a decent price it's perfect!

This coat would you believe is from an online store www.boohoo.com at only $60. I mean … sixty dollars?… The last jacket I tried on that I wanted was 500…. So I opted for this and truly couldn't be happier I LOVE it.  

The dress is also a great piece that is casual yet sexy as it hugs the body showing off all your lady curves ( thats right ladies embrace your inner Kimmy K ) . It's so easy to wear pants everyday during the colder months but it's fun to mix it up and feel like a lady every once in a while, and I know I keep going on about them, but www.cottonon.com.au really do have some killer pieces at the moment ( including this dress which I also have in black and it looks amazing at night with some sexy heels and a blazer….* aaand breathe *  )

It's easy to spend big, but sometimes its a lot more fun to shop around and find those little bargains that just keep on giving, and to make the outfit look more expensive use shoes and accessories !















The shoes above, are a stunning pair of Alexander Wang heels, which were an incredible birthday present from my gal pal Nikki Phillips ( blogger extraordinaire ) and as you can tell I am extremely happy with them!  A fantastic nude pair of heels like these go with anything you put on, and are a fantastic investment for your wardrobe. 

If your outfit is very neutral, go a little wild with your accessories… I have opted to go wild with a beautiful leopard print clutch *Meow* , a cat eye leopard print pair of sunglasses, and some serious 'watch game' with a collection of gold bracelets and a stunning Marc Jacobs piece.

Keep it classic, and you keep it classy !

[Photo Credit: @augustinc]
_________________________________________

SHOP THE LOOK







____________________________________________



Stay warm and happy shopping !




CASEY


xx






No comments:

Post a Comment