#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Thursday 19 May 2016

COLES - CONVENIENCE RANGE



So I don't know about you, but every week I find myself spending FAR too much on food and eating out in general. Feeding myself is almost like a mortgage in itself with coffee's being nearly $5 a pop
 (and I don't even drink almond milk!). A quick Thai take out is now up around $60 for two people, it's getting insanely ridiculous. I am always looking for a good cheap healthy option, especially if it's a crazy busy week and I don't necessarily have time to 'activate my nuts' so to speak.

On Wednesday after my workout (I made sure I was extra hungry) I was treated to an amazing lunch with COLES Supermarket, who are launching their new Coles Brand convenience range of 'Fresh Ready-Made Meals' - an easy solution for busy people with crazy on the go lifestyles (hand up!!) who need a great convenient meal choice for their families or in my case, themselves! 

Being a healthy eater, but always looking for fresh flavours and new ideas I was super impressed by the quality, range, taste and most importantly the price, with meals starting at $5.00!

 I am a girl who likes to eat well, but I don't really say no to anything as I believe a good well rounded lifestyle is best so you never feel like you are missing out
 (Truth is I just can't say no to pizza - luckily there is some in this range!!) 

We were lucky enough to taste a few of the dishes from the 40 they have created, and I licked my plate clean with every dish. 





Myself along with several other hungry bloggers were treated to 7 of the 40 delicious meals, and they were all hand served by Coles’ head chef Mario (so lucky!) and this is what we tried...


  • Quiche Lorraine 
  • Porcini Mushroom Mezzelune Pasta
  • BBQ Chicken & Bacon Pizza
  • Buffalo Ricotta & Spinach Girasoli Pasta
  • Trio of Meats Stone-baked pizza
  • Creamy Pumpkin Soup
  • Pea and Ham Soup 





________________________________________________________


My absolute favourites were the pumpkin soup and the spinach/ricotta ravioli, which was packed full of goodness, and perfect for the colder months coming up! With less time in our lives, and the need and want for things right now, COLES Brand convenience range meals are great for your taste buds, your budget and really will give you time to do more of the things you love. Cooking for one, or for the whole family, the range is jam packed with variety and flavoursome meals that will suit any taste buds and on a budget. They are easy to stock up for the week, or purchase on the go, heading home from work or the gym!

I'm so happy that supermarkets are now providing these options, as it’s so hard to tell what isn't good for you these days with labelling being so confusing to read. Convenience and taste is what it's all about for me, and if I can buy it at a great price point, then I'm laughing and my belly is full, making me one happy lady!  I'm so excited to stock up my fridge and I hope you are too!




Head to COLES SUPERMARKETS to find out 
more, and read a little more about the range and stores near you!



Happy eating folks!!



Casey


xx













No comments:

Post a Comment